Ermm... Hi?

I haven't written a blog post in over two years. My last one was in May 2017 when I was halfway through my A levels. Inevitably, a lot has changed since then. I finished my A levels, had the summer of my life and then I started university. One year in and it's nothing like how I imagined it would be. And quite honestly, I think I've had the worst year of my life to date. But hey, I'm still kicking and I have every intention of completing my degree. And maybe I'll be writing a bit more on here whilst I'm at it. Maybe...

There's definitely a part of me that feels I should be filling you in on everything I've been through in the past two and a bit years, but I also don't want to spend too long looking back. I have a whole new year ahead of me, in a completely different house with completely different people. I'm cautiously optimistic that this coming year will be a good one, so I don't want to dwell too much on the past, at least not for now.

So yeah, this is me, breaking the ice I guess. Hopefully you'll hear from me again in the not too distant future...

Naomi :)