All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Friday, 10 April 2015

Changing My Blog Name


Back in July when I first started my blog, I found choosing the perfect blog name to be very difficult, I didn't like anything I came up with as much as the idea of using my own name. It's timeless and somehow more elegant and sophisticated, I've always thought that Waffling Waffles is too messy and childlike. I went with it at the time because it was the best of a bad bunch. I think it may be time for change but there are a few things holding me back. My first step is knowing your opinion.

What do you think?
Leave a comment at the end of this post to let me know.

Waffling Waffles


UPDATE: I decided to change my blog name to Naomi Katharine (naomikatharine.blogspot.com) on Tuesday 14th April