All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Life Through a Lens


When it comes to parties and events, I'm always the one behind the camera, snapping away in attempt to capture the general atmosphere of the day or evening. I think that there's really something special about having your own photos; taking a photo yourself means that it's from your perspective so you see what you remember and how you saw it when it happened.

This leads me on to Google images. When I'm in London, pointing my camera at St Paul's and clicking the shutter, I often get people telling me that I could get better photos from Google images. That's probably true. I am in no way (at all) an expert and the lighting and camera angles, focus and quality will most likely be a lot better than what I've taken. But I don't think that's the point. When I look at my photos, it makes me feel really happy and I remember all the good times that I've had. My photo, my perspective, my memories.

What's your opinion on photography?

Waffling Waffles