All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Friday, 9 January 2015

Ren Skincare Samples


I recently started using some samples of the Ren "Vita-Mineral Day Cream", "V-Cense Revitalising Night Cream" and the "Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel" and I love them.

I'm going to start on the negatives to end on a high. The only major thing I don't like about these products is the price! Although it's not the highest price I've ever seen and still vaguely reasonable, I'm not a fan. Anyway, on to the positives!

Day Cream
The first thing I noticed about this moisturiser is the beautiful rose smell. A few of the cheaper moisturisers I have do not have a scent which is not always a bad thing but the scent of this made it feel like a true luxury product. It is fairly light but still moisturising and absorbed quickly which I was very happy about! Another huge positive is that it didn't react with my sensitive skin! A lovely product!

Cleanser
This is a really nice product with (again) a beautiful, relaxing scent - I love using this in the evening. It bubbles really nicely and did the job. I enjoy using this product and my skin didn't react to it.

Night Cream
I'm not too keen on the strong scent of this product, I find it a little too overpowering but despite the scent, this is my favourite product from the three I tried. It absorbed quickly, not as quickly as the day cream but I don't think that's a bad thing. It's also heavier than the day cream (which is what you want) but it definitely isn't too heavy. My skin felt softer, and even smoother, only a few minutes after application and as time went on, it only got better! I love this product and it didn't react with my skin at all! C'est Fantastiqe!

Waffling Waffles xo