All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Friday, 2 January 2015

How to stick to your New Year's Resolutions


Yesterday, I published a post on my goals for 2015 - all of which involved changing the way you think. This one is for the more practical people. I set myself small goals all the time but I forget to, say, go for a run, write my next (long overdue) blogpost or sync my iPod. We all do it!

One of the ways that's helped me stick to my goals is using an app called "Balanced". You can set yourself goals, such as "Fitness", and set how often you want to do them. The app notifies you regularly (it was actually a notification to "keep my life in balance" that gave me the idea for this post!) so you don't have the excuse that you forgot! That's always helpful!

I've found it a lot easier to keep on top of things with this app and the best part is that it's free!

Waffling Waffles xo