Hello 2015!

I'm not usually one for serious new years resolutions - to be honest, I'm normally too busy around christmas time and never get the chance to think about my goals for the upcoming year. However, this year i'm really jumping on the bandwagon and I've thought about my resolutions for a long time!


Many people believe that the ultimate goal in life is to be a better person, the best version of you. I believe that all goals lead to this so called "ultimate" goal and everything you do in life leads to this. I'm a firm believer of the concept of everything happening for a reason - I believe that the importance of a moment is not dictated by how good or bad it is but by how it alters the path that you're on. In a nutshell, every little thing you do in life defines you and if you do good things, positive things, then it will result in you being a better person than you were before.

All my goals this year lead to the "ultimate" goal, becoming a better person. I've based them all on quotes.

"If you can't change it, change the way you think about it"
I'm a fairly positive thinker but I never used to be. One of my goals for 2015 (and hopefully afterwards) is to remain this way.

"be the type of person that you want to meet"
This is fairly similar to writing a blog you'd like to read - It helps you find other, likeminded people who can help you to be ambitious and continue to work on these goals. It helps to you be the best version of you.

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think"
Being a good person is majorly helped by confidence and self belief, something that I have been known to struggle with. My goal is not only to try and believe in myself but also to help others believe in themselves. This means complimenting others regularly and remembering to let them know why you like them as a person, anything to give someone a good feeling about themself.

"Happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognising and appreciating what we do have"
This is very similar to changing the way you think about something. I believe that positive things disguise themselves as negative and the only thing you need to learn is how to notice them when they appear.

"Only those who care about you can hear you when you're quiet"
I want to show the people I care about how much I care about them by trying to listen to hear when they are quiet when somebody else may not.

"The grass is greener where you water it"
You get out what you put in. I want to put more into the things I care about to get better results.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my goals for 2015, let me know yours in the comments.

Waffling Waffles xo