All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Sunday, 21 December 2014

Top 5 Christmas Nail Polishes

I know that I am not alone when I say that I love christmas! Another thing I know that I'm not alone in loving is nail polish! So I thought I'd combine the two and make a list of my top 5 nail polishes for the Christmas period: (not in order, I couldn't possibly decide!)


My first nail polish is by OPI and it's in the shade "red dazzle". Despite my saying that I can't put these in an order, this is probably my favourite for Christmas. The colour is a really true red and the glitter gives it a really lovely winter feel. I'll defiantly be wearing this one on Christmas day!

Over the Christmas period, I find it very difficult to resist using a glitter top coat over EVERY nail polish I wear. One of my favourites is Essie "sparkle on top". It honestly looks like snow and I'm addicted!

Next I have a nail polish that's not specifically christmassy and can definitely be worn all year round. It's the Rimmel 60 second nail polish in "503 mind the gap, Victoria". I think this nail polish under a white glitter top coat such as Essie "sparkle on top" gives a really pretty snow effect. Super easy and a little more subtle than a bright red!

Another glitter polish? I think so! This one is from Essence and it's in the shade "21 get the party started". I'd never tried anything from Essence before and the colour of this polish made me very excited! It can look very festive but I think you could also wear this all year round!

Finally I have Makeup Revolution's nail polish in "Heaven's Above 05". This nail polish cost me £1! I wrote a blog post (here) a while back about MUA nail polish (also £1) but one thing I forgot to mention was the size of the bottle. This one, however, is full size! Bargain! It's a really pretty, autumnal berry colour.

Waffling Waffles xo