All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Friday, 26 December 2014

A Year In Photos


Earlier this week, I came across a notebook, hidden away in my drawer. I discovered my "bucket list" and one of the things in it was to take a photo a day for a year. As it is nearing the start of 2015, I thought that I'd give it a go!

As you will most likely know, I blog anonymously. I'm not going to go into detail on it - that's a post for another day! Anyway, this gives me a slight problem in that I can almost garuntee that I will take at least one photo with a friend or family member or something personal in it. However, I would still like to share some of these photos with you and I know that some of you would love to see them. Based on this, I have decided that I'm going to do a "monthly roundup" and only include my favourite shots from the month to ensure that any of you who may want to see my attempt can do so.

Please let me know your thoughts on this and if you're going to give it a go! I'm really excited and I think that it's going to be a lot of fun and really nice to look back on in years to come!

Waffling Waffles xo