All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Monday, 3 November 2014

The Leibster Award



Firstly, I'd like to thank The Downtime for nominating me for the Leibster Award. I've read many other blogger's posts about it but never once thought that I would be nominated! If you have never heard of The Downtime, here is the link to her blog: http://www.thedowntimeblog.blogspot.co.uk (read it, it's lovely!)



The Rules:
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award 
2) Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger
3) Give 11 facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award (less than 200 followers)
5) Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
6) Give 11 questions to them to answer




My Answers:
1) What was your favourite subject in school? Music and Physics (strange combination?)

2) What is your favourite book? Ahhh! I don't know - this is difficult! I'm going to go with Perception by Lee Strauss. I wrote a post on it a few months ago.

3) Who is your celebrity crush? Probably Channing Tatum or Robert Pattinson.
4) What was your first car? Or, what is your dream car? I don't own a car but I would love an Aston Martin! 
5) What is your favourite perfume? Despite the fact that I don't actually own it, I like Dot by Marc Jacobs. I sniff it at every perfume shop I visit!

6) What do you order from Starbucks? To be absolutely honest, I don't! I'm more of a Costa or CafĂ© Nero girl. Having said that, I do love their Marshmallow sticks!

7) Who is your favourite YouTuber to watch? Another tricky one! I'm going to go with either JacksGap (even though they don't post regular videos), Zoella or Vivianna Does Makeup (I love her blog as well).
8) Where was your first kiss? It hasn't actually happened yet....
9) Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have a sister.
10) When did you meet your best friend? In the first year of secondary school.
11) What is your favourite candy bar? I like Mars Bars and Teasers Bars! (nom)


Random Facts about Me:
1) I'm a perfectionist.
2) I write most of my posts on my phone and check them through on my laptop because it takes too long for my laptop to turn on and by then, my creative juices have stopped flowing.
3) Between the ages of 10 and 11, I collected golf tees.
4) I have never played golf but I played mini golf (for the first time) twice in one week earlier this year.
5) I take most of my blog photos on Tuesdays.
6) I live in the UK.
7) The first proper roller coaster I went on was the tallest in Europe.
8) I don't like tea or coffee.
9) I'm very clumbsy.
10) I know the multiples of 4 (like 4, 8, 12, 16 etc.) just off the top of my head.
11) I have sensitive skin.


My Questions: 
1) What's your favourite month and why?
2) Sunset or sunrise?
3) What is the item to your left?
4) Is there anything on your wrist right now? If so, what is it?
5) What is your favourite colour?
6) What country do you live in?
7) If you could only use one product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8) Instagram or Twitter?
9) What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
10) What was the last thing you ate?
11) If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?




Thanks again to The Downtime for nominating me for this award. You guys need to check out her beautiful blog!


If you've been nominated for the Leibster Award, leave a link to your post below - I'd love to check it out!