All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Friday, 7 November 2014

The Autumn Tag

I haven't been tagged by anyone to do this but I love autumn and wanted to share this with you! :) I know it's feeling more like winter at the moment but I still consider it to be autumn! Also, apologies for two similar posts in the same week, I thought I better post this sooner rather than later! Enjoy!



1. Okay, we're talking coffee's - What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?
Eeeeeek! I don't actually like coffee (or tea). I'm going to have to go with hot chocolate (boooringggg) sorry!

2. Accessories - What do you opt for. scarf, boots, gloves?
Hmmm... This is a tricky one... I'm going to go with boots because I really think they can completely transform an outfit to make it more autumny (okay, I'm pretty sure that's not a word)

3. Music - What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn? My music taste doesn't really change from season to season - I'll just listen to whatever comes up when I shuffle my iPod!

4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I'm going to be honest here - I just grab whatever body spray I can find on my shelf! Is that just me? Let me know in the comments if you do that too! Today I'm wearing Impulse - Very Pink

5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?
Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla!! It's subtle and lovely - I save the stronger scents for winter!

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Treeeeeeeeesss!! (I get very excited by pretty trees).

7. Favourite makeup look?
I always chose subtlety over something seasonal like a bold, berry lip (which I love on others just not myself). I did a post on my go to, easy eyemakeup and all I add to this look during autumn is a tinted lip balm like the Babylips "Cherry Me".

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Warm jumpers, candles and tree photography! Ahhhh Autumn!

What's your favourite thing about Autumn?