All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Friday, 14 November 2014

The Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash



I used to use my fingers to "comb" conditioner through my hair in the shower and it always took me FOREVER! As the days, weeks and years went on, I gradually grew tired of dragging my fingers through my knotty hair every time I washed it. That is when I decided to bring my original Tangle Teezer along for the tedious exercise - it wasn't much better. The problem I found when I used the original Tangle Teezer is that it's bristles weren't firm enough to glide through my hair and when I came to use the brush with dry hair, the water would have remained inside the brush making it drip when I brushed my hair. I received the Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash as a gift and I must say I had my doubts!

This brush is designed for use with wet hair and has a hollow design so it doesn't hold water. One of the first things I noticed when I used this Tangle Teezer was how firm the bristles were. It worked amazingly well when I used it in the shower and I found my relatively thick hair to be knot free! I also use this brush when I get out the shower to comb through and part my hair and it worked just as well as it had in the shower. Another great thing about this brush is that it doesn't tug on your hair as much as other brushes making it a lot better for your hair.

I have loved every Tangle Teezer I have used and this one was no exception! It has made my shower time considerably shorter and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Have you tried the Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash?