All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Friday, 21 November 2014

My Aeroplane Essential: Mentos


I've been wanting to write this post ever since I first started my blog - it's just a quick flying tip for all you travel lovers! ;)

Whenever I'm flying, I ALWAYS bring mentos (or buy them at the airport in a panic!). This is simply because, when taking off, my ears like to pop like crazy (I know many others experience the same problem) and sometimes I want something chewy and sometimes I want something like a hard boiled sweet to suck. Mentos are the only thing that I can do both with. I also like that they come in a tube because it's compact, doesn't rustle (good for the cinema too!) and they're easy to share with friends. They taste great, solve my ear popping problems and you can get a 4 pack for £1 in primark!

I once had a mini freak out on an areoplane because I couldn't find the mentos in my bag and we were (very slowly) moving! Disaster! ;D

What's your flight essential?