All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

The Title Challenge

Back in the summer, when I was creating my blog, I made a list of posts I could do to kickstart my blog. During this process, I googled post ideas a fair few times and once upon a google, I discovered something called the "Title Challenge". I can't for the life of me remember where I found this but it has been very useful when I'm sitting at my desk thinking: what do I write?!


This really is as simple as it sounds: all you do is scroll through your bloglovin feed (or just have a flick through your favourite blogs) until you find something that catches your eye. Now DON'T OPEN THE POST! Look at the title and nothing else. Enter this into your own blog post and start writing! It really is that simple!

Extra tip: change the title of your post after you've written it and no one will ever know! Shhh!!

Are you going to try the title challenge?