All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Photos: London Loving

Yes, I went to London. Yes, I took my camera. Yes, I took photos of things that I didn't really need to take photos of. Okay, intro done, now onto the post!

So basically, I went to London and took some photos that I would like to share:

I love taking photos of trees in autumn - I see one and I find myself whipping my camera out to take a photo of it. I think I must have millions of photos of trees in my collection... I like how the buildings are positioned in this shot.

The Shard (oh, and another tree)

I went to see the beautiful poppies at the Tower of London. There is one poppy for everyone who died in World War One. I found this shocking as all I could see was seas of these beautiful red poppies. It really does make you think.

Another thing I love to take photos of is the sun and if it's between trees - even better!

Oh look, another tree! I like the bark on this one.

And the sun makes another appearance!

I couldn't walk across Tower Bridge and not take a photo, could I? 

Another close up of the WWI Poppies,
I hope you enjoyed this post - I enjoyed taking the photos!

What do you find yourself taking a few too many photos of?