All      Thoughts      Photography      Beauty      Fitness      Lifestyle      Food

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

The Perception Trilogy by Lee Strauss


A few months ago, I stumbled across a book called "Perception" by Lee Strauss. It was free (is now £1.64) on the Kindle store so I decided to download it and give it a whirl. I read it on holiday and soon became hooked - I read all of the three books during the week! 

This book had not been recomended to me or anything and I really enjoyed reading a book that I had no expectations for. It almost gave me a sence of freedom and I felt as if I was allowed to despise this book, if I really wanted.


I found this book to be very thought provoking with a bit of everything in it. It made me think literally NON STOP about the future and equality. All I wanted to do was read more - I couldn't get it out of my head! I was thinking about it weeks after I had finished the books. Can you tell I'm obsessed?


This trilogy had me gripped for all of the three books which does not happen very often with a series. It was definately an enjoyable, gripping and thought provoking story but still a light read and I believe that Lee Strauss should have a lot more recognition for her amazing work.

One thing I would say is that the first book was fairly slow to get going but as Zoe's character grew, it became more enjoyable.


Have you read Perception?